As per the Victorian Government COVID-19 roadmap guidelines, libraries are now open but some conditions apply
What library services are available?
Public Library access to:
- Study & Read
- Daily newspapers
- Use public access computer/Wi-Fi
Modified opening hours are in place.
What are the conditions of entry?
- Do not visit if you have been unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID case
- Your contact details will be collected on arrival for tracing purposes
- Abide by social distancing guidelines
- Face masks are recommended if social distancing cannot be maintained
- No bookings are required
- No eating or drinking
- Visitor numbers are limited in accordance with branch size, please be patient if there is a queue
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival